TRAINING AND SET UP
You pick the software you are comfortable with or I can help you decide. Together we will determine what you need. Training is done with your information and your day-to-day experiences – not a sample file. Why? It makes more sense when you know what the numbers mean.
An initial conversation will determine how we proceed. Do you have a chart of accounts? Are you starting from scratch? Who is being trained?
From there we will set up something that works best for the process. It can be weekly visits, with homework assigned to complete work. Follow up appointments are to clarify any questions and assess what area to move on to. Questions can be gathered and emailed to me and I will respond via email. This gives you a record to print out for future reference as you learn how to get the job done.
Whether you are doing the bookkeeping or not, understanding what the numbers mean and how the reports can help you is in your best interest. Knowing that your time is better spent making your business grow by doing what you do best – doesn’t mean you should blindly leave your numbers in someone else’s hands.
- Onsite or offsite bookkeeping
- Customized chart of accounts
- Itemized income and expense allocations
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Franchise reporting
- Government remittances and filing (source deductions, WSIB, HST, tax installments)
- Annual WSIB reconciliations
- Annual EHT reconciliations
- T4/T5 preparation
- Monthly financial statements with comparatives as applicable
- Year end preparation for your personal tax or corporate tax
- Authorized representative with government agencies